Solutions We Provide
An EPA registered botanically derived disinfectant. Kills 99.9% of germs on contact including COVID-19.
A nanotechnology based long-lasting cleaner that actively destroys surface contaminants in between routine disinfecting with FRESCH™.
Handheld and portable cart applicators for the precise application of FRESCH™ and PREVENT™ to high-traffic areas for intense cleaning.
MONITORING AND TESTING
Through periodic testing and monitoring, we can modify cleaning regimens as needed to meet specific standards.
- EPA registered (34810-25). N-list disinfectant.
- One step, triple action: cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses including COVID-19.
- Designed for use in hospitals, ICUs, medical clinics, daycares, schools, restaurants & veterinary clinics.
- No harsh chemicals, non-corrosive, non-irritating, no fumes, bleach- and ammonia-free.
- Food-safe sanitizer.
- Can be used around children and pets.
ACTIVE DEFENSE CLEANER
- PREVNT™ cleans and prepares the surface for the application of our EPA registered disinfectant FRESCH™.
- Designed to continually clean, surfaces and the air of inanimate contaminants for 30+ days in between regular disinfecting with FRESCH™.
- Titanium dioxide (TiO2) nanotechnology is an active, naturally occurring oxide and is the key ingredient in PREVNT™. It has a wide range of applications, including as a paint pigment, sunscreen ingredient, and food additive.
- Water-based formula, transparent and designed for a wide variety of everyday surfaces.
HOW TiO2 WORKS
In the presence of indoor or outdoor light, PREVNT™ uses titanium dioxide (TiO2) to turn natural humidity and oxygen into free radicals in a natural process called photocatalysis.
When TiO2 is exposed to light, it generates electron-hole pairs that transform the humidity in the air into free radicals. Free radicals continuously decompose inanimate organic material, contaminants, and volatile organic compounds that they come into contact with.
HIGH-TRAFFIC INTENSE CLEANING
Handheld: 15-Z 160 – Portable Handheld Cold Fogger
- 120V Power
- 160 oz. Capacity
- 15-30 μm Droplet Size
- 10 to 15-ft. Projection Range
- Heavy Duty Carrying Strap (2″ Wide)
- Great Small to Medium Size Application Projects
Portable Cart(s): 15-Z Precision 640 – Portable Cold Fogger
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Non-Marking Wheels
- 120V On Board Air Supply Unit
- 640 oz. Capacity
- 15-ft. Projection Range
- 10-40μm Droplet Size
- 50-ft. Hose (Longer Lengths Available)
- 10 Metering Fog Tips for Precision Application Rates
- Fog Completely Envelops Exposed surfaces & Hard-to-reach Areas
- Easily Adjust Metering Valve for Precise Application Rates
- Dual Product Possibilities on One Easy-to-use Cart
MONITORING & TESTING
VALIDATE THE CLEAN
- A clean looking surface does not prove the result.
- Luminometers are commonly used throughout various industries, including healthcare and food service, to test and monitor the cleanliness of surfaces not visible to the naked eye.
- Our services can also provide a record of periodic testing results. This data can be used to modify cleaning regimens as needed to meet specific cleaning objectives and standards.
- Our ATP devices are connected to the cloud so you can track your test results.
- Gives you the ability to see when, where and who tested the surface area in addition to results.
- Can provide graphical data to show trend analysis and assist in setting up routine treatments.
- Above graph represents random testing of facilities both before and after treatment. ATP data shows the long-term positive effect of our products post-treatment.